Shipping and returns
Free green shipping over $50
Green shipping option is fulfilled by logistics providers using sustainable solutions to reduce climate impact.
The providers calculate carbon emissions from pickup to delivery; the carbon emissions are then offset through climate protection projects including reforestation, renewable energy, waste disposal, wind power and others, supported by the logistics providers.
The carbon neutral service is verified by a certified auditing company (i.e. Société Générale de Surveillance)
Below the list of the Green Shipping Suppliers:
- DHL (itself or in partnership with USPS).
*Some exclusions may apply.
Nativeyewear.com orders can be shipped within the United States, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Canada. You will have the ability to select your preferred shipping method. Orders placed by 12pm EST on business days will usually ship the same day, but please allow 2 for your order to process before it ships and 3-10 business days for delivery (depending on the selected shipping method). We do our best to ensure timely deliveries, but please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to major holidays or unforeseen circumstances. Tracking numbers will be provided for all orders.
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return a pair of qualifying Native Sunglasses. Items must be returned in their original condition (with original packaging, unused, untested, original tags, and resalable). If we receive returned items in a condition that doesn't meet our return requirements, we will decline the return. Should you submit a non-compliant return, you authorize us to charge you for the full amount of the non-compliant return using your original payment method and/or to reverse any refunds previously issued. Refunds will be issued after the returned product is received and inspected.
Enjoy free shipping within the contiguous United States by visiting https://nativeyewear.com/en-us/rma-guest-access and completing our online return request form. Free return offer excludes orders to Alaska and Hawaii. Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs, when exclusions apply.
Follow these steps to submit a return:
- If you placed your order while logged in into your account, please sign in and navigate to your Order and Return History section to submit the return request. If instead you have not an account and ordered as guest, visit https://nativeyewear.com/en-us/rma-guest-access and complete the online return request.
- Print out the pre-paid return label that you will receive through email within 1 business day of your request and attach to the box.
- Once your label is attached and the package is secured, choose between the two options below:
- You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been completed and a refund has been processed.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to show on your account.
- We do not exchange items, but you may reorder through Nativeyewear.com at this time.
For any additional questions regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping & Return FAQS or send us an email at